Attacking The Arms with Dan Camarillo [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
Learn the innovative Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Arm Attack System from American Judo and Jiu-Jitsu Legend Dan Camarillo!
- Several of Dan’s favorite armbar setups.
- Complete details and Dan’s unique way of finishing the armbar.
- Techniques, strategies and methods for attacking the arms from various positions and scenarios.
Note: This is a virtual streaming product. You may add a physical DVD by selecting the option below.
Attacking the Arms
Armbars are a cornerstone fundamental Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu technique, and usually new students learn a basic Armbar first.
However, being a fundamental technique, many students and competitors are leary and sensitive to armbar setups, so it’s important that we build on this fundamental technique with sound advanced concepts and strategies. Enter: Attacking The Arms by Dan Camarillo!
Dan Camarillo is an American Judo and Jiu-Jitsu Legend. He is known by his fans and feared by his opponents for both his powerful Judo throws and his lightning fast armbars! Camarillo is one of the very best at Armbars!
For more information, visit Dan Camarillo’s website.
You Will Learn:
- How to set up and finish Armbars from Side Control, Full Mount, S-Mount, Double Attack, and Arm Drag.
- Countering common defense techniques.
- Dan Camarillo’s unique application of the fundamental Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Armbar.
Attacking the Arms
In this instructional set, you will learn fundamental and advanced principles for attacking and finishing the Armbar Submission. Dan Camarillo shares his unique strategies for attacking the arms in this monumental Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructional. Learn the fundamentals and advanced Armbar finish details!
- Same Side Attack Armbar
- Same Side Attack Arm Bar from the Double Attack
- Double Attack from S-Mount
- S-Mount Switch
- One Arm Drag to Back to Armbar
- One Arm Drag to Back to Rolling Armbar
- One Arm Drag to Back to Rolling Armbar #2
- Kimura Counter to Arm Lock
- Armbar Theories and Concepts