Kimura System with Marcelo Cohen [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
Marcelo Cohen’s Roosterweight Kimura System WORKS! He has proven it, time and time again!
- Complete system for Guard Retention, Control, and Attack.
- Sweeps, Submissions, and Transitions using the Kimura system.
- Effective against larger opponents.
- Learn from Black Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion and Competitor Marcelo Cohen.
Note: This is a virtual streaming product. You may add a physical DVD by selecting the option below.
Weapon of Choice
Marcelo’s “weapon of choice” is his Kimura System. One the things that sets Marcelo’s Kimura System apart is small stature. He competes Peso Galo or Rooster Weight, the lowest weight class observed by the IBJJF. Because 99% of Marcelo’s training partners are much larger than he is, it forces his technique to adapt to overcome not only great strength, but great technique.
Marcelo Cohen began his Martial Arts practice, studying Judo at age 9. He started training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as a teenager, at the famous Carlson Gracie HeadQuarters, in Rio de Janeiro. Professor Marcelo Saporito awarded Cohen his Black Belt on his 29th Birthday, and Marcelo is currently the Head Instructor at The Armory, an Academy based in Florida.
Marcelo has displayed his Kimura System in many IBJJF, ADCC, and local tournaments. He has also showcased his skills on EBI, Sapateiro, and other “Superfight” promotions:
- 1st Place IBJJF No-Gi Pans Championship (2016 / 2019)
- 1st Place IBJJF No-Gi American Nationals (2017)
- 1st Place IBJJF Miami Winter Open (2019)
- 1st Place ADCC Florida Tournament (2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF Atlanta Summer Open (2017)
- 1st Place IBJJF Atlanta Winter Open (2018 / 2016)
- 1st Place IBJJF Miami Open (2015 Master 1)
You Will Learn:
- How to use Marcelo Cohen’s Kimura System effectively against same-size or larger opponents.
- Attacks, Sweeps, Transitions, Submissions using the Kimura System.
- Drills for Kimura Entry and warmups.
“I am Jiu-Jitsu
Marcelo Cohen is a National Champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and in this exclusive instructional set he breaks down his favorite techniques, the Kimura System!
- Warm Ups
- Basic Kimura Guard
- Kimura Trap Closed
- Kimura Taking Back
- Kimura Sweep to Mount
- Kimura Halfguard
- Kimura Armbar
- Kimura Back Take
- Kimura North South Finish
- Kimura Half Guard Defense
- Kimura North South Climb
- Kimura Roll
- Kimura from North South
- Kimura to Forearm Slice
- Kimura Leg Hooks
- Kimura Triangle Defense
- Kimura Armbar Counter
- Kimura Single Leg