Reverse De la Riva Guard with Kristian Woodmansee [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
Learn Kristian Woodmansee’s Reverse De La Riva System!
- Concepts, entries, and defense to Reverse De La Riva Guard.
- Attacks, sweeps, and submissions from Reverse De La Riva Guard.
- Learn from World Champion ATOS Black Belt, Kristian Woodmansee.
Note: This is a virtual streaming product. You may add a physical DVD by selecting the option below.
Reverse De La Riva Guard
Reverse De La Riva—one of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’s most recently innovated positions—is highly effective for setting up sweeps, submissions, and back takes while defending the guard pass. When understood, it’s a powerful and dynamic guard to implement, and can be difficult to defend.
Kristian Woodmansee teaches his Reverse De La Riva guard system with surgical precision, covering the advanced positional details of Reverse De La Riva, sweeps, grip sequences, back takes, how to address opponents’ positioning, defending and passing the Reverse De La Riva Guard, and more!
Kristian Woodmansee is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt under Andre Galvao and represents Team Atos. Being a Roosterweight in a room full of MONSTERS, Kristian’s Technique had to be razor sharp. He demonstrates exactly that in this course! His attention to detail and precision are world class.
Kristian is also a successful competitor:
- World No-Gi Champion
- European No-Gi Open Champion
- Pan American No-Gi Champion
- Rome International Open Champion
- Las Vegas International Open Champion
Learn from a world class instructor and take your Reverse De La Riva Guard to the next level!
This DVD is the perfect follow up to Kristian Woodmansee’s successful “AP De la Riva Guard” instructional, and contains hours full of instruction on one of Jiu-Jitsu’s most recently innovated positions, Reverse De la Riva Guard. Just like Kristian’s first instructional on De la Riva Guard, you will learn how to use the Reverse DLR offensively, to sweep and submit your opponents and training partners alike.
This set is a MUST HAVE for the beginner, just delving into the Reverse DLR guard and a necessity for those who are already avid players looking to add to their game.
Kristian Woodmansee is the Owner and Head Instructor at Logic BJJ, where he shares his techniques and training methods with his students and innovates new techniques with his training partners.
Part 1 - Bottom
- Side To Side Drill
- Kick Sweep
- Kick Sweep to Single Leg
- Kick Sweep to Reverse Kick
- Kick Sweep to Collar Drag
- Lasso Sweep
- Lasso Sweep to Omoplata
- Kiss The Dragon Calf-Slicer
- Kiss of The Dragon Back Take 1
- Kiss of The Dragon Back Take 2
- Kiss of The Dragon to X Guard
Part 2 - Top
- Pass 1 Double Lapel Pass
- Pass 2 Shin Cut X Pass
- Pass 3 Shin Cut X Pass to top spin
- Pass 3 Shin Cut X Pass Crucifix
- Pass 4 Split Double Shin
- Pass 5 Punch Flop
- Pass 6 Spine Grip Top Spin
- Pass 7 Spine Grip Flop Crucifix
- Pass 8 Knee shield Fake Switch Sides
- Pass 9 Collar Pants Punch Leg Drag
- Estima Lock
- Reverse Toehold
- Reverse Toehold To Leg Drag