Wristlocks for the Win with Tom McMahon [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
Learn Wristlocks from Tom McMahon, a Multi-Time BJJ World Champion!
- Principles and strategies for effective Wristlocks.
- Finishing Wristlocks from numerous positions and situations.
- Defending the Wristlock.
Note: This is a virtual streaming product. You may add a physical DVD by selecting the option below.
Wristlocks For The Win
One of Tom McMahon’s most successful tools of the trade is one of BJJ’s most basic, yet underutilized techniques; THE WRISTLOCK. Here, Tom will teach you the wristlocks he uses most often. BUT, It doesn’t stop there.
In this video, you will learn the CONCEPT and the HOW TO for proper Wristlocks, as well as practical applications from numerous positions and situations.
Tom McMahon started studying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in 2006 under Pedro Carvalho and Emilio Samartin, and is the founder of Rise Again BJJ. In 2014 Tom McMahon earned his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt from Damian Hirtz on behalf of Fabio Gurgel.
Tom is a highly decorated grappler, earning over 50 medals/titles including:
- World Champion (2009 weight purple belt adult)
- Panam Champion (2010 weight purple belt adult)
- Masters Worlds Champion (2012, 2013 weight + 2013 open brown belt)
- Panam Runner Up (2009 weight purple belt adult)
- Masters Worlds Runner Up (2012 open brown belt)
- #1 Ranked Masters I Brown Belt (2012 + 2013)
- World Pro Champion (2014 weight black belt adult)
- NY Open Champion (2015 weight black belt adult)
- San Antonio Open Champion (2015 weight black belt adult)
- Panam Bronze Medalist (2016 weight black belt masters)
- IBJJF World No-Gi Champion (2019 black belt masters)
You Will Learn:
- Fundamental principles and strategies for effective Wristlock attacks.
- Wristlock setups from Standing, Guard, Side Control, Half Guard, Rear Mount, and more!
- Wristlock defense.
In Tom McMahon's groundbreaking instructional set, you'll learn everything there is to know about attacking wristlocks. You’ll discover the best grips, twists, and finishes from many of the positions you already know. After gaining an understanding of the power of Wristlocks, you’ll be leaving your training partners and opponents shaking their heads (and WRISTS) in disbelief.
- Intro to wrist lock seminar
- Standing lapel grab 1
- Standing lapel grab 2
- Standing lapel grab 3
- Wristlock from guard 1
- Wristlock from guard 2
- Wristlock from guard 3
- Wristlock from guard 4
- Wristlock from guard 5
- Rolling outside wristlock
- Rolling inside wristlock
- Halfguard lock and pass
- Halfguard lock
- Wristlock from side control
- Wristlock from americana
- Hip push wristlock
- Wristlock from rear mount
- Basic defense