Judo for BJJ with Dan Camarillo [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
Learn the innovative Judo For BJJ System from American Judo and Jiu-Jitsu Legend Dan Camarillo!
- Judo basics and principles for execution.
- Traditional Judo techniques for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu application.
- The most effective throws, defenses, and combinations.
Note: This is a virtual streaming product. You may add a physical DVD by selecting the option below.
Judo for Jiu-Jitsu
Judo is a fantastic martial art in its own rite, and an excellent starting point for many of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’s top practitioners, instructors, and competitors. Applying Judo throws, setups, and principals to your BJJ stand-up will help you dominate the fight on the feet and take it to the ground on your terms.
Dan Camarillo is an American Judo and Jiu-Jitsu Legend. He is known by his fans and feared by his opponents for both his powerful Judo throws and his lightning fast armbars! Camarillo is one of the very best at Judo and Jiu-Jitsu Armbars!
For more information, visit Dan Camarillo’s website.
You Will Learn:
- Traditional Judo grip techniques, strategies, and concepts.
- Grip sequences, positioning, takedowns, throws, and combinations.
- Attacking the submission after the throw.
Judo for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Camarillo is one of the best Judo players in BJJ!
This Judo for BJJ Instructional series features several of Dan’s high percentage throws, grip fighting, tactics, strategies, execution, and attacking after the throws.
- Basics of Judo - Moving and Fitting In
- Strategies and Basic Grip Fighting
- Drop Knee Seoi Nage - Theory
- Drop Knee Seoi Nagi - Application
- Osoto Gari - Theory & Application
- Ogoshi (“major hip throw”) - Theory
- Ogoshi (“major hip throw”) - Application
- Uchi Mata (“inner thigh throw”)
- Camarillo Switch
- Submission Concepts off Throw
More from Dan Camarillo:
Attacking The Arms with Dan Camarillo [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00