Kristian Woodmansee’s Favorite Things [Streaming]
$64.00 – $89.00
Kristian Woodmansee shares his Favorite Things— this HUGE BJJ Instructional set has over 50 Techniques!
- Learn Atos Black Belt Kristian Woodmanee’s favorite BJJ techniques.
- Guard Passes, Back Takes, Sweeps, Drills, Takedowns, Guard Pulls, and SO much more!
- Fundamental principles and advanced details for every level of student.
Note: This is a virtual streaming product. You may add a physical DVD by selecting the option below.
Kristian Woodmansee shares his game!
Kristian put some of his favorite BJJ Techniques on video for you! Other than a small amount of crossover with his previous sets (AP De la Riva Guard, AP Reverse De la Riva Guard, & 50/50), you aren’t likely to see any of these techniques anywhere else. This is not a “compilation”. It is a completely new set filmed step by step!
Although, “HEAVYWEIGHT” gets a lot of clout, it’s commonly believed that the smaller weight classes are often the most technical and exciting. ATOS Black Belt Kristian Woodmansee competes at Roosterweight against the fastest & most technical competitors on the planet.
Kristian used these techniques to win many titles:
- World No-Gi Champion
- European No-Gi Open Champion
- Pan American No-Gi Champion
- Rome International Open Champion
- Las Vegas International Open Champion
You Will Learn:
- Passes & Backtakes, Sweeps & Backtakes From Guard, Submissions, Drills, Takedowns, Guard Pulls.
- Advanced Submissions: Footlock, Estima Lock, Kneebar, Omoplata, Guillotine and more!
- Atos Black Belt Kristian Woodmansee’s favorite techniques, and why he uses them!
Favorite Things Song
This instructional set is SO GOOD we made a song about it!
Take your BJJ from DULL to DYNAMIC!
This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructional set contains over 50 techniques to add to your game! If you don’t have any other material from Kristian Woodmansee, this is a great look into his style of Jiu-Jitsu. You'll see what makes Kristian one of the most sought after instructors today and you’ll want to pick up his other sets.
- Passing Intro
- Shin Cut Pass
- Reverse Leg Drag to Side Control
- Reverse De La Riva Pass to Back Take
- Reverse De La Riva Tripod Post
- Bull Fighter Switch
- Double Under Crucifix
- Double Under 2 on 1 Lapel
- Double Over Crucifix
- Lasso Knee Cut
- Sweeps and Back Takes Intro
- 50/50 Standing Back Take
- Kiss The Dragon X Guard Sweep to Back
- Kiss The Dragon Calf Slice Back Take
- Deep Lasso Collar Drag
- Deep Lasso to Knee on Belly Leg-Drag
- Worm Sit Down
- Worm Flip
- Intro to Guard Pulls
- Same Side Collar Sleeve
- Same Side Collar Tricep
- Collar Sit Foot On Hip
- Arm Drag Reverse De La Riva
- Intro to Takedowns
- Swing Single
- Arm-Drag to Single
- Russian To Single
- Fake Guard Pull Ankle Pick
- Single to Double
- Single to Body Lock
- Intro to Submissions
- 50 50 Kneebar
- RDLR Estima Lock
- DLR Footlock
- Side Control Triangle
- Underhook Loop Choke
- Belly Down Short Choke
- Armless Triangle
- Flash Armbar
- De La Riva Omoplata
- De La Riva Lasso Footlock
- Reverse De La Riva Sit to Omoplata
- Omoplata Guillotine
- Omoplata Roll To Omoplata
- Intro To Drills
- Knee on Belly Switch
- Leg-Drag Pummel
- Turtle Crucifix
- Collar Drag Single Leg
- Breakdown To Outside
- Lasso Retention
- Arm Trap Back System To Crucifix
More from Kristian Woodmansee:
AP De La Riva Guard with Kristian Woodmansee [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
Reverse De la Riva Guard with Kristian Woodmansee [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00
50/50 Guard with Kristian Woodmansee [Streaming]
$39.00 – $55.00